Pow Wow Pitch is about:
♦ Supporting Aboriginal Entrepreneurship
What is Pow Wow Pitch?
- 30 entrepreneurs get 1 minute to “pitch” their business idea in front of a panel of celebrity judges.
- The judges will chose 10 finalists to continue to the final round
- The 10 finalists will work with a business mentor for 3 hours to perfect their pitch
- The 10 finalists will get 3 minutes to pitch for a 2nd time to the panel of celebrity judges
- 3 winners will be chosen
Pow Wow Pitch is for People:
- Starting out on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Wanting to take their business to the next level.
- Connecting with and supporting Aboriginal entrepreneurs.
Pow Wow Pitch is about acknowledging:
- Pow Wow is historically a place of social enterprise through entrepreneurship and trade.
- Aboriginal people have the ideas to make a difference in their own communities, Canada and the wider world.